Fixed Internally Bugs in Takish H3

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chrol, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Chrol Developer

Thread Baron in Foundation of Knowledge isn't recasting Rug Hug after Strafing Run.

None of the encounters in Terrene Threshold are triggering the Core Power Heroic Opportunity.

Fix your broken zones devs.
    Chath, Aethos, Jinksie and 7 others like this.
  2. Chrol Developer

These are fixed now.
    Aethos, Twyla, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  3. Chrol Developer

Took you long enough.
    Chath, Aethos, Jinksie and 5 others like this.
  4. Twyla Well-Known Member

LOL :D
  5. Twisty Well-Known Member

yo... that Terrene H3 tho. holy moly... i dont say this lightly, you've concocted a bit of a masterpiece here my man! <3
    like, i'm seriously simultaneously in awe and giggle-fits at how well it's tuned. people are in for one hell of a wild ride. i pray u dont nerf it, since it's H3 and all

i don't think i've had this much fun in eq2 since soloing Challenge Duos while they were current in Chains of Eternity

fan-boying aside, i guess i'll add something useful too. there appears to be a small annoying bug on Malachiel Caedor in H3, but it's both preventable and not the end of the world if it does happen, just extends the fight. so i'm almost hesitant to tell you about it, cause if it risks it even a little sounding like a complaint i couldn't live with myself 'cause fight so good. anyway, he sometimes doesn't notice when u pop one of the crystals (his Geothermal Energy counter doesn't go down). I *believe* it happens only if u pop crystal while he's doing his special Barrage, but i'm only about 90% certain that's the condition causing it. In any case, the bugged condition resets on 10count anyway, so you're just temporarily hosed on dps