Bugged Krono on the Broker

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xellium, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Xellium Active Member

Ok so for the last few weeks there have been bugged Krono on the broker.
    You know the ones that are 200k lower than all the rest and cant be purchased.
    Ya well if your dumb enough to try and buy one, your likely to lose your plat.

And guess what this has been going on for weeks.
    I'm concerned that nothing is being done about it.
    I know multiple people, including myself. that have had to petition to get our plat back.
    Yet the bugged kronos stay on the Broker...

Please fix this issue.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You should probably turn in a help ticket on this, with specific names of sellers, screenshots and the like. You will need to indicate what server you're on as well.
  3. Probe One Member

Today on EverQuest 2 Discord.[IMG]Saraja
    @Caith If possible, can you check to see why all Kronos disappeared off broker when Maj'Dul server crashed a few minutes ago? I had 2 there and they are gone with no plat in return.

Caith
    They were removed on purpose, create a CS ticket to have them restore the missing Krono. They are still on your account, but listed in a reserve status for now.
    The commerce server was a part of the issue with the server stability, so it had to be beaten up a bit

Necroz
    Is that where the kronos went that people purchased with plat, but never received the krono, or their plat back?

Caith
    No idea Necroz, would have to investigate those specific transactions.
  4. Xellium Active Member

Oh cool, I just logged in and my entire Broker sales crate is empty.
    I had like 30 or 40 items for sale last night...
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you wait a little bit, do they load? when I first log in and open my broker, sometimes it looks empty for a few seconds unti it manages to chug through loading. If not, you should probably turn in a help ticket.
  6. Xellium Active Member

No I left it on for 30 min and it did not load.
    I added another paragraph to my already existing ticket for the missing krono/plat.

This game has been really unstable lately and it seems to be getting worse.