Bug with Summoner's prestige end line (necro and conj).

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Sigmaz01, Jun 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Sigmaz01 Guest

Currently my prestige endline on my conj adds 1 cb for every 12 pot which gives me 23.4% CB however that added CB is not transfering to my pet. I will also like to add that enchanted vigor's added potency is also not sharing while every other buff shares with my pet. If other sources like AA's(heroic line's ability mod/pot/cb) all share with my pet i see no reason why this should be left out from my pet. It's pretty huge chunk of dps lost, i see this as a bug but i really hope its not intented.
  2. ARCHIVED-kellyrey Guest

No buff that converts stats to another share. Be it over cap conversion, EV, potency to crit bonus prestige, extra int from bolster, they all do nothing to make pet stronger.
    You might as well rack it up as intended, because the devs just don't care enough to bother with it, and plenty of people have reported these issues.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sigmaz01 Guest

Oink@Blackburrow wrote:
    Hmm if this is true then i am a sad conjy :/
  4. ARCHIVED-Solarax Guest

working as intended =(
  5. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

I wish melee stats carried over to our pets, then I could reforge and make the scout pet actually useful maybe!
    But, then again... this isn't a game where you "pay to play your way"

:(
  6. ARCHIVED-Sigmaz01 Guest

Mohee wrote:
    I agree
  7. ARCHIVED-Beee Guest

I think if every conjurer makes a /bug report they will not change this... The missfunctionallity of Enchanted Vigor and the prestige endline are very sad
  8. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Mohee wrote:
    This wouldn't make the scout pet useful, because it doesn't even use half of it's combat arts to begin with. As a beastlord I would appreciate it if melee stats shared too because then maybe my pet would have more than a 20-50% hit rate.