Not A Bug Bug with rewards in agnostic dungeons

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Modifikator2020, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Modifikator2020 New Member

Hello everyone, i have a bug by agnostic dungeons. I am playing as a ranger and want to full equip my char, but in rewards by Ornate Crate of Goods i didn't find a Thrall's Chain Breastplate (10 lvl chain chest). Need to fix it

First breastplate is for 20th lvl
    Feara, Dude, Kuulei and 1 other person like this.
  2. Modifikator2020 New Member

and also i can't see weapons and shields as a reward. With weapons i haven't got problems but for paladin i had problems with shields, cause i did dungeons about 4 days and no shields was there. Same as for ranger - 6 days - no chain breastplates was there.

As my suggestion - i suggest to add a reward by the quest which will get a random equipment which char doesn't have. Cause i think 10-95 lvls are not these lvls where i need to play 4 and more days only in these dungeons.
  3. Modifikator2020 New Member

Up please, these bugs still need to fix
  4. mythicaly Active Member

there random drops not a bug .......sadly whether you get what you need or not is random
  5. Modifikator2020 New Member

ofc i understand this. But i said about rewards in chests - there is no chain breastplates for 10th lvl in rewards, i don't know about shields. Btw i know about breastplate cause if i log in as a pala i see a plate breastplate for him. So do you think this is not a bug too?

Just i suggest to check all rewards for 10th lvl. And/Or give a random unique reward by the quest if that's can be.

And do you think that's normal to play 8+ hours each day for 4-7 days to get these rewards? Am i so unlucky? I think these rewards just disappeared and need to fix it. Cause i have a templar and warlock and i have full equipment for them after +-4 hours
  6. Modifikator2020 New Member

7. Modifikator2020 New Member

And i think same problem with shields but i can't do a screen cause i can't see all rewards
  8. Modifikator2020 New Member

9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Feara, Modifikator2020 and Dude like this.
  10. Modifikator2020 New Member

yeah, so i said about it. Why? It's unfair to get breastplate by others and not to get chain. I think need to fix it, cause i can't realize my full potency as a ranger and other chain chars
  11. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It has been missing since those armor pieces were put into the game back in 2016. Perhaps you're the first one to bother with a bug report or previous reports, before they directed players to post in this forum, were "missed" when reported with the in-game mechanics for reporting bugs.
    In either case, unless you're going to wait to level for months if not longer, for this issue to be fixed, get to level 20's armor? Unless they missed chain classes again for chest piece at that level. ;)
    Feara likes this.
  12. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I get the principal of submitting the bug report to make sure that the item is put into the game, but you won't reach your full potential as a ranger until long after you've leveled up past 100, and the Agnostics cut you off at 96 anyway. At level 20, you haven't even earned most of your attacks and abilities, and will continue to learn new skills even at the current level cap of 125.

The agnostics are designed to fast track you through the lower levels. You'll be fine.
  13. Modifikator2020 New Member

yeah, i know. I meant to realize a full potency by the hero on my level - not upper
  14. Modifikator2020 New Member

Understood, so if this bug will fix by some months, i think you are right i need to get a higher level. But then i need to think about other breastplate on my char. I just wanted to have a full equipment as i have on my other chars. And all new players or new returning players don't know about agnostic dungeons so i think that's why i am the first who sent this bug here
  15. Ratalthor Developer

These loot tables are as intended. This is not a bug.