Bug: with Harvest stash reward from PoP Tradeskill questline

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Alenna, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

Harvestibles go automatically in to the bag even when opened also sorting takes them out of the bag after you've had to manually put them in the bag.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

That bag is the 'first' bag on the list, it seems. So it will ALWAYS grab harvests all the time.. or it will take nothing.
    I requested the change it so it was the 'last' bag looked at to allow people use other bags for harvests as well, but no response and no change.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have my magic bag set up to accept only fuel. I have a big bag for harvests, and it's set up to take only harvests and recipe books, plus not for sale and no deposit all. I manually move rares from my harvesting bag to the magic bag so when I do "Deposit All" they won't go into the depot.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

but it does not grab the harvestibles at all I have to manually put them into the bag. and when I sort they go to other bags.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Right-click on the bag and bring up bag options.
    If you want it to grab harvests, check 'Sort Harvests'.
    Pixistik, Breanna and Xianthia like this.
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Note: If the game crashes when you try to make a change to the bags properties, revert back to the vanilla Ui to make changes to the harvesting bag.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

that worked didn't see teh sort harvests when I looked the first time.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

What do you see on the harvest stash when you bring up the bag options?
    Are you using a custom UI? If so, when was the last time you updated it?