Bug with copy

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Alenna, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

i deleted a copy of my main toon off of beta and then copied her over newly so I could have her as is not as she was
    got another new hala magical manor and started setting up my crafting house again 2 days later I zoned out zoned back in and was in the old copys house not the new copies house. please give me back the new copies house the most recent one she was in not the old one.

I look at her housing tab and find 3 instances of her magical manor and the one toon(Silverlynx also a copy)I managed to give trustee access to can go in to the most recent one. I have 3 harvest depots in there with all my mats i copied over but what I had in my inventory. Also had all but the and the workbench of the crafting tables, the sootfoot forge and bloodiron forge(that was all that was in the house) and I want them back I don't not want to have to delete the new copy and recopy everything over again. I am not being allowed on my 2 toons that are leaders in their guild on live to have their guilds so am having to make a guild house out of the magical manor this is not going to help me test new crafting if I can't even keep it 2 days.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Housing does not copy over. All you'll see is the location(s) of them as you would on live. I think the reason you see multiple is due to all versions of your name are included in the list of houses?
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

I know housing doesn't copy over this is not the problem they have my new copy hooked to the deleted copies house instead of the one I had her start after the new copy got to the server.

I deleted the former copy before I copied my toon over again and I do know my full house is not copied over. I set up a new house after the new copy got there and 2 days later the house the former copy had was hooked to her instead of the new house. but a toon I made a trustee in the new house can get into that house but my owner cna't becuase theyve hooked it to the delted copies house instead of the new one. I want them to fix that and hook her to the newest one. or let my 2 toons who are leaders in their guild have a guild so I don't have to use this work around.

I can't even send the harvest depots to my toon that owns it there is no send to owner option when I click on the harvest depot even when I empty it.
  4. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

How long has Test Copy been down, and will it be back up?
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Copy has been replaced by Beta, to copy over to beta, log into the character you wish to have copied and type /beta