bug with adornments

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by suka, Mar 21, 2015.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I have an heirloom adornment Shimmering Gem of Prowess which is for the head, forearms, legs, feet, neck, waist, and charm. however it is only allowing me to put it in head or forearms. it won't allow me to use any of the other slots that it is supposed to go into.

I also have the exact same problem with the Lucent Gem of Prowess which is for the same slots.
  2. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Please submit in a support ticket so we can check to see if it's a bug of some sort. The GM's may be able to find a resolution.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

will do

Reference Number
    150322-000640
  4. DarkSky New Member

Is submitting a bug in-game via /bug still a valid way to get these problems reported?
  5. suka Well-Known Member

did that too
  6. Svenone Well-Known Member

Have you checked the level restrictions? Adornments can not be placed in gear that is a lower level than the adornment itself. A level 96 adornment can not be placed in level 95 gear.
  7. Lygerr Active Member

shimmering is a low level adornment (i forget which tier) but the above still applies.
  8. suka Well-Known Member

the item was high enough to get the adornment. the level of the adornments are low. the gear is higher. it wouldn't let me adorn them. period. it would only go in two slots. there were plenty of gear it should have gone in, but it refused to allow me to put it there.
  9. Caith Developer

I cannot reproduce your issue as described. Give me some examples of items that you were not able to add the Shimmering Gem of Prowess too.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

camping to Jfai to do this. I will be posting in a minute
    kk I put the gem in the cuffs. There are other gems in the series - Pulsing and Lucent. all are level 1. I tried to put the other gems in the forearms, feet, and charm but it won't allow me to. it only offers head and cuffs. i click on manually choose an item and it still won't let me choose the other spots. although it says it will go in them, it won't

and on the petition i also attached a screenshot so you will understand the situation better.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

12. Ixian Active Member

The adornment application window only displays a limited number of items. What happens if you try "Show all applicable inventory items" or choose the manual option (third one) instead?

Edit: Nevermind, just reread your most recent post.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

I tried to put the shimmering gem in other slots before finally settling on cuffs. and i did click show all available options and these are the only two that came up.
  14. Caith Developer

What is an item name or link to one of the armor pieces you think the adornment should apply to, but you do not have an option for? And is that item at 100% condition?
  15. suka Well-Known Member

the armor is in 100% condition. The items i am trying to insert these into are Tranquil Linen Slippers and Pristine Chaos Imbued Linen Hex Doll
  16. Dyss Member

Question: Do you always get the adornment window? Or are you supposed to? On this character (and others, I think), I've always just right clicked on the adornment and left clicked on the destination item and it attached if it was for that slot. I LOVE this.

Other characters get the adornment window with the "top 2" options for attachment (which are seldom where I want it to go), so I have to choose "Attach Manually". Is this and the above controlled by a toggle somewhere? I'd really like to just attach all of my adornments manually.
  17. Dyss Member

Ooops - Never mind. Found the setting to Always Attach Adornments Manually:

Alt + O > Advanced > User Interface > Game Windows > LAST check box (make sure it's checked if you want to attach adornments manually, without the window)
    Breanna likes this.