[Bug] Ward of Rage is not effected by Potency.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Oct 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Ward of Rage is not effected by potency, currently the ward is only 239-289 at level 90, completely useless in all forms of content.

Other classes have very useful abilitys in the same spot as Ward of Rage should be, please change it to a decent ability or fix it to be a higher number [AND] be effected by Potency.\

A nice idea would be to make it instead be damage reduction while berserk, letting all berserks stack (self/group/temp aa).

Or to make it like meditative healing and make it a percent based heal when we take a certain amount of damage.
  2. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

Its not as bug, just potency only effects fighter wards by 1/3 of its actual value - the same is true with pally wards.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    So is the fact that you made this post about a know item that really is pointless to take. Matter of fact, add the rest of your posts along with this one. When are you going to get it thru your childish thick skull that the rest of the Zerker community wants you to shut your yap!!!!!
  5. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Roehl@Guk wrote:
    Me Good Warrior! Me angry, ME RAGE!!111
  6. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Boli@Splitpaw wrote:
    Wrong, Ward of Rage is not affected by potency at all.

Roehl@Guk wrote:
    One reason the ward is pointless to take is, that it is not affected by potency. And that's why he shouldn't ask for it to be affected by potency?
    If the base value was 500+ and if the ward was affected by potency it would be worth considering to spec it.
    By the way, I haven't specced the ward since SF and just tried it just for fun. In SF the value was ~250 pts and it was junk, why the heck it is now 135?
  7. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

it was obviously overpowered and all heals/wards were nerfed.
  8. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Lyger@Permafrost wrote:
    If its overpowered, can it be effected by potency please (like every other ward in the game.)

Or changed to Damage Reduction?
  9. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Roehl@Guk wrote:
    I cannot describe how you are at your class without getting introuble.

Anyways, Ward of Rage needs effected by potency.
  10. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You should better keep a low profile instead of pointing at others.