[BUG] Voidwrought Rune: Chest

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Taiyla, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Taiyla Active Member

The Voidwrought Rune: Chest is not applying the Crit Bonus overcap when applied.

[IMG]
    Beee and headbusta like this.
  2. Taiyla Active Member

As an added note..... the rune worked the first time I applied it but when I removed the adorns from the chest piece it did not get removed. After reapplying the runes it no longer gave the bonus. I even purchased a new one and replaced it and still no bonus.
  3. Taiyla Active Member

Am I the only one with this problem? I realize that not a lot of people have these chest pieces from Trakanon but I can't be the only one can I? Should I be putting in a petition or is this just a bug? Can the Devs please look at this and let me know?
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

No your not the only one Taiyla on Monday after getting 2 runes to drop in raid and people adding them to their BP the bonus didn't work, Gnom'
    Taiyla likes this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

The
    Voidwrought Runeset still does NOT work

It always shows 0/7 instead of 2/7 (chest & feet) and it does NOT apply any CB overcap bonus
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

I dont know if it's intended: The black runes only work in raid zones.
    2 runes rise the CBovercap by 10 CB overcap
  7. Taiyla Active Member

Apparently it is intended for the Voidwrought Rune to only work in raid zones. I was informed of this by a guild mate. Would have been nice if a Dev had commented on this when I first made this post.
  8. Darchon6 Member

It doesn't get any clearer than the item's description -- they only function in raid zones and cannot be removed once applied.
  9. Amiiss Member

The post above is incorrect and a sad cop out by someone trying not to fix the issue. The problem is that this was the last item from Trakanon which was last tier. The chest item does not show the text even in the raid zone for the added CritBonus overcap, so right there on the surface its bugged. Im guessing it was not coded the same way as the current raid gear from Planes of Prophecy. The current raid gear from POP works inside and outside of raid zones. Customer service pointed me to this forum post that was not replied to by Staff or a Developer as proof that its working as intended. Either this single item is coded incorrectly or every piece of new POP gear is coded incorrectly.

Here is the text from the rune.

"This rune reacts to epic planar energies and uses that energy to increase the wearers crit bonus overcap. The unstable nature of these runes prevent them from being reclaimed after adding them to an item."

This rune reacts to epic planar energies and uses that energy to increase the wearers crit bonus overcap.
    THE ENTIRE NEW EXPANSION IS FOCUSED AROUND PLANAR ENERGY. BLUE ADORNS WERE MARKED PVP ONLY. THESE DO NOT HAVE A RESTRICTION TAG.

The unstable nature of these runes prevent them from being reclaimed after adding them to an item."
    This means you cant get the adornment back if you try to take it off of the item.
  10. Leed Active Member

If you're seeing Voidwrought Runes drop off Trakanon, Amiiss, that's a bug, they are suppose to be PoP raid mobs only. They certainly never dropped there before PoP came out. Item discovery dates: https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1705447537