[Bug]TS Charm items?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Darcmoon, May 11, 2017.

1. Darcmoon Member

Anyone else have their tradeskilling charm items from the Isle of Mara quest suddenly loose the charm tag on them? I'm unable to equip any of them on any of my characters now. Additionally, the level 20 and 40 tinkered tradeskill items don't have a slot listed on them anymore. Am I bugged or did I miss a change?
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Not something you missed, I bet. Logged in to check once I saw your post. The level 20 and 40 lost charm slot tag. The level 60 still has it.

I don't even remember which are charms from mara :D I only use the tinkerer ones, the level 40 and 60 ones.

I'm going to file a /bug on the charm slot tag being gone.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Wanted to add that I was able to re-equip the level 40 charm, but only because it's part of my tradeskill set of armor. When I unequipped the charm individually and then just double clicked to equip it doesn't take.

Macro to switch the charms also works.
  4. shylo New Member

My charms have also lost their designation...the only ones that still work are the ones that are part of my sets.
    Cannot equip them singly...if they are part of a set they are fine, if not, does not equip.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Yup, seeing the same thing. This thread made me check my toon, and these are just the first ones I noticed can no longer be equipped: Eye of Agamatoo (level 60), Uri's Blessed Fishing Pole (level 50), Gnomish Quick Erasealler (level 40), my tinkered Overclocked Automated items (Net, Pickaxe, etc.), Compact Sumac Harvesting Kit.

(I'm sure there are more, I just stopped there.)
    Prissetta and Xianthia like this.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

I saw earlier someone posting about not being able to equip a quest item (charm slot) that has to be actually equipped to proceed with the quest too.

It seems like something has really messed up a bunch of charm items.
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Explorer New Member

I can't equip former charm (optional) Enchanted Slobberjaw Eye to proceed with Footsteps of Dartain: Experimentation. This is a main signature lore questline. I hope they fix this!
  8. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

It looks like this is still broken ;(
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member