Bug Tracking Site

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Grouse, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Grouse Active Member

Can we get someone to post a sticky link to the developer's bug tracking site?

I thought I had multiple bookmarks, but they are all hiding from me. I couldn't find it on the wiki or the main EQ2 site, and searches here turned up empty. You would think one of the first things you would see in the support forum was a link to that site.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Shmogre like this.
  3. Grouse Active Member

Thanks -- Just wish they'd sticky it...
  4. DarkTexasQA Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

The DGCIssueTracker is a long-time used Project. It currently includes all Daybreak Games.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

While it's nice that it's a long-time used Project, it would be nice if it were stickied at the top of these forums, as the OP has requested. I had to save it in favorites myself, simply because every time I wanted to post something there or check on something that was reported, I would have to jump through hoops just to find the tracker site.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good lord, "Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant"...nice to see they still have 'em, even if they are considered volunteers. :-/

You might want to let the Powers know of our request, DarkTexas. :)

Thanks in advance! :D

Uwk
    who had a buddy who, at one point, was making actual money doing QA at SOE... :(
    DarkTexasQA likes this.
  7. DarkTexasQA Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Of course we do exist! Yup, I'm a volunteer :cool:

On it :)

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...mmunity-issuetracker-how-you-can-help.575938/
  8. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Pester RadarX? :-/

Uwk