[Bug] ToT Contested Shiny Collection

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Errrorr, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

As per title, the following collection is not flagged as collectible, and can't be scribed.

[IMG]
    Ajjantis likes this.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Bump as I didn't see it in patch notes :(
    Ajjantis likes this.
  3. Rarrum Active Member

I noticed this also, and /bug'd it in-game earlier as well.
  4. Mournblade New Member

bump .. fix plz
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

(1) This is a duplicate post, in fact there's also a second prior post.

(2) Forum rules prohibit "bumping" posts.

(3) I have opened a DBG Issue Tracker Ticket for this problem. None of the six members of the collection can be added to a collection properly.

If this is a problem for you, please go and upvote the ticket: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-313

The more votes a ticket has, the higher priority it gets. For those people concerned about making a login for the tracker, start a free Gmail account and make a login JUST for the tracker. This is the place you can both report bugs AND see what's happening to them.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I posted this like a week before the other posts, as well as submitting multiple bug reports.

If bumping a thread once after each patch to get a response isn't legitimate, I don't know what is.
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Bumping again as not in patch notes!
  8. Koko Well-Known Member

This is the stupidest thing on these forums. Which goes a long way, as there is a lot of stupid on these forums.

If anyone objects to Errrorr bumping this I can make a habit of posting here daily telling the world how handsome he is.
    Pixilicious likes this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Did you upvote the ticket: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-313 ? Even if you don't, if you take a look you can see that DBG is tracking it internally, which means they're on it and we'll get a fix Real Soon Now.I have the whole set in my bags waiting for a fix, too.

The thing is, there are only so many man-hours available for bug-fixes, and so they prioritize what's being worked on. A collection is almost certainly low priority (unless lots of squeaky wheels upvote the issue).
  10. Koko Well-Known Member

Errrorr is a beautiful young man.
    q-ruf and Errrorr like this.
  11. Caith Developer

This should be fixed for next hotfix.
    Sigrdrifa and Errrorr like this.
  12. Amaitae Active Member

I have one member of a collection named Thalumbra Indicia. The item I have is called Indicium of the Ill-Seen One. I just cannot remember where it is from.

Also it seems there are a few more collection quests which have not yet been discovered yet.
  13. Amaitae Active Member

Please have a look, it is definately bugged, since only this one member of the collection was discovered so far.