BUG - Stygian Heroic

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Regolas, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

The non-target ink lurkers that you walk to a location to spawn the named Ink Walker won't move since this last patch.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

There also seems to be a problem with spawning Timbergod. I killed all the treants so should have enough branches but it won't let me light the fire.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yup. I experienced the same problem with my group today. (Maj'dul server, if it makes any difference)
  4. Cosmicism New Member

tree named cant spawn. camp fire didnt work. too.
  5. woolfman3000 Member

yup just ran it on splitpaw cannot start 1st name at all cannot start tree name and hence cannot get end name
  6. rezumezu Member

I had Acinox spawn twice in pools as well, got two E chests though so not sure if its a bad thing....
  7. Xper Well-Known Member

same, even zoned out and reset and tried again.
  8. Amaitae Active Member

same, even reinstalled windows, two times, then bought a new computer, reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work.
    -Soteria- likes this.
  9. Zythus Active Member

I reinstalled 16 times, redo loaded eq2 36 times then gave up and teamed up with bill gates to create a new operating system, still no luck
    -Soteria- likes this.
  10. Chrol Developer

CSI: Stygian Threshold inc...

Update: Code is looking at it - seems to be affecting content in multiple locales.
    Twyla, Hartay and -Soteria- like this.
  11. LordTiras Well-Known Member

I'm not only seeing the same two issues mentioned above, but I've been unable to kill the two fairy regents. I get one to unroot, and follow me to the other, then we burn that one down, but the other puts her forcefield back up and I don't know of a way at that point to get it to go down again. It seems to come up the second the other regent dies. Maybe I'm missing something, but if the other stuff is bugged by some change, maybe this was too?
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

We didn't bother with the zone since we couldn't activate the lurkers but reading this thread, the whole zone is fubar
    :oops:
  13. Xper Well-Known Member

Hm... no fix mentioned in patch notes. Hope we don't go another week unable to spawn Mawz.
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

please fix - we miss this zone :(
  15. Toven New Member

6 years later and it's still broken
    Twyla likes this.
  16. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Hmm - was in there last week and didn't have an issue...