[bug] Shroomba Budlings are gone T_T

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by ColbyJack, May 1, 2015.

1. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I started a new character out in Kelethin, because I have alt addiction issues, and all the shroomba budlings are gone. As in, there are no green glowy spots or tiny clickable mushrooms anywhere in the Nursery. Not a massive issue for me because I can go hop over to a different zone but it might be a bit of frustration for any new player.
  2. Spindle Well-Known Member

Pretty sure those dang bunnies ate them all. I can't find them either ;(
  3. Spindle Well-Known Member

HAH! Got 'em! Had to out maneuver those dang leapers and dig under a couple of large trees, but, finally got them all. Re-spawn time is slooooooow so filled out my beetle collection while leaping over leapers.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, goodness. Yeah, crummy shroomba budlings. Thankfully this issue was identified through the /reports yesterday morning and a fix was submitted for it. I don't know when the fix will be on live, but it should be called out in the release notes at that time.

FYI... I wouldn't have noticed this thread here. (Chrol pointed it out to me!) For quest issues it would be more useful to have the thread posted in Quests and Seasonal Events.

~ Kaitheel
    Spindle likes this.
  5. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I've been missing on everything lately, so we'll chock up the wrong forum as pretty par for the course for me right now.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Ah, sorry man. I didn't mean to add to it, ColbyJack.

~ Kaitheel
  7. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

It's no biggie. Sometimes, you just roll with it and eventually you'll get through, right? :D Just seem to be doing everything wrong. In terms of things, I count "wrong forum" as minor.
  8. Spindle Well-Known Member

My bad, too. I'll do better next time Kaitheel.

Cheese Lord, I hope you get those darned sparkly green things soon. Thank Tunare for shineys, they help to pass the time )
  9. Sambril Well-Known Member

This must be a very recent issue as I made new new character, Bornov Dragons, in Kelethin on April 29th and had no issues with any quests there. I am glad to see that Kaitheel is on the case though :)
    Spindle likes this.