[Bug] Shard of Hate Raid - punted like helium filled gnome

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by fahrorng, Jun 4, 2018.

1. fahrorng New Member

Last night our raid went in to spawn different mobs from our first run. Thus enter Master of Spite. It was towards the end of the raid night so didn't have many pulls. Without going into a lengthy rant of how annoying the first impression of the encounter was. I managed to get catapulted some good 600 meters while jousting the rings, as if I had Fizzwoddle's Rocket Pack on steroids. Seemed like I got pulled right on the edge of a stair and it bounced me in the air repeatedly, up, up and away. Not being able to heal or receive heals I continued to get punted higher while dead. Then eventually took 15 seconds to float down and fall through the world. Having to revive at the entrance, I could not make it back to the raid since the trash respawned and Master of Spite had a continuing zone wide dot. Yeah, here is a cropped snippet of how fricken far up I was. X is the MT.

[IMG]

2. Ellimist Active Member

hahahaha we killed this last night. I will see your 600m and raise you over 200k. you went from like east to west coast and I went to the moon. I thought it was hilarious. my healers were like wtf where are you?

[IMG]
  3. Gninja Developer

lol... unintended to say the least. We will see about getting you some frequent flier miles :)