Bug: Quest Dying to have you

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Alenna, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

friend of mine and i are duoing the sig quest line and cannot move any further since we can't finish dying to have you we went into the dalnir's ritual chamber when we got to isaak sira we one shoted him and no body drop of the Rune of awaking which is needed to wake up Chorch so can't move on to Ghost and Gooblins to get the bottom half of the medallion.
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Hey there Alenna...it's been a while, so apologies for fuzzy ogre memory.

If I remember correctly, there were two places this quest was a little tricky: One was to make sure you got close enough to the goblin body at the beginning of the zone to get an update (I think it was something about it "not being Ghawg"); the other is to go all the way up to the altar in the front middle of the big room (after killing the Rector).

Once you see what is happening on the altar, that should update the quest and you'll be able to hail Chorch nearby. After that, you can run through the rune rooms (that's hard to say three times fast <grin>) to spawn Izzak and you should be golden.

Hope that works for you...luck!
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

we did all that shmogre and and Izzak did not drop the update to use on Chroch our journal says to find a way to wake up the goblins chorch does not have a book or anything over him and we do not have the Rune of Awakening in our inventory it is Bugged. We've done this before on at least 2 other characters apiece so know what to do.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, Alenna, I was hoping it was the "go all the way up to the altar" thing. :(

You might want to try a petition or reach out to Caith on Discord...I hope you are able to get Izzak to cooperate soon. Much luck...
    Prissetta likes this.