[BUG] New Item Window and Frostfell Items

Discussion in 'In Testing & Test Server Updates' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, May 20, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So far, the only things I've noticed this affecting are the various Candy-Striped Staffs (or Staves, to get the correct plural ;->), the ones that actually have something in the way of stats. They're kind of old-fashioned, but it was weird enough to catch my eye...

If you look at them in alphabetical order (I did this via my Frostfell recipes list), not user or crafter level numerical order, from Appetizing Candy-Striped Staff all the way to Yummy Candy-Striped Staff, you get about down to Sugary before the write-up on it begins to make sense. Before that point, whether you're hovering over it to get a tooltip effect, either with one in your Inventory or weapon slot or just the recipe, or opening the Examine window, the Damage line and Delay line information is all smashed together, so tightly packed that you can't read it...and since they actually can do things as weapons, they're not just another pretty Appearance face, that could be an issue with somebody. ;->

If nothing else, they might not be the only items this is happening to.

And yep, I will submit a /bug report as well. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Thart Developer

Thank you! :D

Submitting a fix.