[BUG] New Heroic Instance timers

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Kuroitsuki, Apr 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kuroitsuki Guest

Having checked on live the following single group heroic zones have the old "18h" timer
    • Crystalline Breaks
    • Obelisk of Ankhul
    • Najena's Hollow Tower
    • The Shipyard Cove (Tradeskill Instance, not sure if this is intended, but the other 3 have been changed to 90mins)
    the Following zones are single group heroic, but had timers less than "18h" before the patch:
    • The Hidden Cache (currently 12h 30 mins)
    • Court of Korucust (currently 3 hours)
    That is all I can find across my main characters; feel free to add to this list.
  2. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Lexicon@Splitpaw wrote:
    For obvious reasons.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kuroitsuki Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    Maybe, but even at 90mins, what are you going to do for the other 80?
    Far more money to be made soloing other 90 zones is a rotation from my calcs, but hey ho. OoA is just too far away from anything else to matter or include in a sensible zone rotation.
    Unless you camped 9 alts at the door maybe? and /camp to a different toon every 10 mins? But then you can do that with CoA, DF. CoA, you can pretty much ignore all mobs on the way to the plat chest.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gaealiegen Guest

Yeah, except those other zones don't give out 50+ platinum.
  5. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

The tradeskill instances are supposed to be daily, so the 18h lockout should apply. The bug seems to be the other way around.
  6. ARCHIVED-Karimonster Guest

Gaealiege@Butcherblock wrote:
    Dang...I want your OoA next time. The most I've ever gotten was 14 =(
  7. ARCHIVED-Chronus1 Guest

Lexicon@Splitpaw wrote:
    This. Deep forge at 90 takes me 6 minutes and gives 9-11 plat vs ooa which is 7-15p (in my experience). As a warlock I then just port out to stonebrunt and do library and research halls to the plat chests and key mobs, port to commonlands, do befallens. The short flight to ooa alone makes it not worth it.