[BUG] Mara Estate house portal

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by leajin, Sep 26, 2017.

1. leajin New Member

Mara Estate house portal keeps vanishing on me-hopefully I am just doing something wrong. I am trying to set it down in FrostFang Isle home-tried 3 times all go poof and not in house vault, nor do they show in house items set down list. Help pls?
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

It's the same for me, I tried in two prestige homes and one normal and the portals just disappeared.

(A Kromzec Keep portal placed normaly.)
  3. Tx80i Member

I am having same issue with Mara portal on halls of fate server
  4. zorkbang New Member

Feel lucky. I have 3 avi's that can't even GET to their Mara Estate.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I did some extra testing on Test, and it is specifically the Qeynos version of the Mara Estate portal that is having the issue. The Freeport version stayed placed and functions properly, the Qeynos one went *poof* the moment that I placed it. I'll put in a /bug now, and I burbled about it on Discord.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

Tried it myself in both Qeynos and Freeport, with the exact same results, but I must admit, I didn't think to try it in any other house...how are the Good folks doing with it in New Halas and Kelethin?

Or is it the portal you get in Qeynos, from the Prestige House station in southern Qeynos, that's the problem and not just trying to place it in Qeynos houses? :-/

Uwk
    easily confused :confused:
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It is the portal object itself - they are unique items from the Qeynos and the Freeport housing portals. We tend to run into this problem with new prestige houses lately, where one portal object works, and the other doesn't, and it generally takes a week or two for the powers that be to get a fix in.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The Qeynos version of the portal object for the Mara Estate is still broken on Test. I have not yet checked to see if it was patched today on live servers.
  9. Tx80i Member

The Qeynos version is now working on halls of fate server :)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is it working for previously placed portals, are they showing up? Or do you try to place them again, and this time they work? :-/

Uwk
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its working on AB, I did need to place a new portal object, the other ones were not there.

Cyrrena
  12. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

It works on Skyfire as well.