Fixed Internally Bug--Login Screen shows 4 characters: Server/Down/Up

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bhayar, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

The last few weeks, I've been noticing the same recurring issue with zoning. You sit in zone lag "hell" and finally, when the screen does load, you're at Character Selection with 4 characters (I have about 15 total), shows "Maj'dul Down," and then Maj'dul shows "up." You pick a character and then it tells you to exit the game and run the patcher.
    I've run the patcher more times than I can count and there's nothing wrong with files. It appears there's something screwy happening with zoning lag, the hamsters all pass out from the effort, and so forth. This happens consistently throughout the week, even in 'off' times as opposed to Friday nite through Sunday with peak populations.
    Mycenia, ittiebitty, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

This happens to me sometimes too. Happened yesterday as I was cycling through toons to send out pack ponies. The only difference with mine, is I have two characters on AB server as well, so I just pop into AB then log back out and the Maj'dul characters are up again. I select one and zone into the server. Have had this happen intermittently over the past year or so, usually during holiday seasonal events when I am cycling through toons to send out pack ponies.
    Cyrrena and Geroblue like this.
  3. Dinea New Member

At least you have the right characters. I try to log in and I get characters from a whole different account. This is the second time this has happened to one of my accounts. Here it is a festival weekend and I can't log in my characters. I missed out on the city festival (yeah, I waited till the last day--stupid of me), and now I'm missing out on overseer quests, the current festival, leveling my merc and mount, and all the daily quests and objectives. It really sucks. Makes me wonder why I sub.
  4. mythicaly Active Member

i keep losing charecters servers cant find char on server rerun patcher,,,for 2 days now
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I just spent 10 minutes trying to get back in. Went to zone and ended up link dead then after that it kept saying Maj'Dul was down or "couldn't find server", or only showed 3, sometimes 4 toons none of which are on Maj'Dul. Aggravating to say the least.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Remember to upvote the original post please by liking it!!
    Breanna likes this.