[BUG] L91 Sash Recipes for Jeweler bugged

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-BeeJay, Jun 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-BeeJay Guest

Wytcher@Crushbone wrote:
    Still not fixed, still requires a loom - which apparently doesn't include the home/guildhall exquisite sewing table or the sewing table in the TS area in New Halas - combine fails saying you must target a loom to create this item. Recipe still says fuel is filament, not coal.
    For Pete's sake can we have a dev assigned that actually understands tradeskilling !
  2. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Before the fix went in I made it on a workbench even though it said loom.

Edit: You get the correct events now and can counter them. It does still call for filament and say you need to use a loom but you can craft it using the workbench.
  3. ARCHIVED-BeeJay Guest

Katz wrote:
    I guess this is a step in the right direction and probably the best I can hope for. Kind of symtomatic of all that has gone wrong with this game over the last couple of years.
  4. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Wytcher@Crushbone wrote:
    Hopefully they will fully correct it at some point. Unless someone asks a person who already knows or does research on the web about it will just assume it can't be crafted.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tylia Guest

Wytcher@Crushbone wrote:
    A tradeskill dev.. I think they're extinct. I believe it is now a lost art. ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

So they assigned this to someone who was new at it and didn't know tradeskilling in eq2 frontwards and backwards. If you think about other games, it makes sense that a sash could be assigned to a tailor. So it is an understandable mistake for someone new to this to make. It is not the fault (in my opinion) of the new person.
    It is the fault of management. Tradeskilling is a big part of the game. You shouldn't put it all on the shoulders of someone new to it. It isn't fair to the person that is trying to do the job nor is it fair to the tradeskillers.
    Honestly, they would have been better to have said, we don't have time to train someone to do this in time for this next update. So we will update the tradeskill part later. Then thoroughly test it on test server and fix the darn things before you go live.
    I'm not sure why the decisions that are being made are being made. From what people say its always been this way. I wouldn't know, I didn't play any games at SOE until this one and I've only played this one 4 years.
    Obviously it goes beyond tradeskilling. SC was obviously not set up right economics wise, otherwise they wouldn't keep pulling things out. Many other things were handled poorly public relations wise.
    I think they need to hire some consultants and have them troubleshoot the company. Find out what they are doing wrong economically, management wise, and public relations wise.