[BUG] Halas Crafting Questline during E-day

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Senya, Feb 12, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

I've been running my newest crafter thru the crafting quests in Halas this evening and got to the quest "Premonitions of Disaster" in the chain. The quest text says, "I should warn the sisters of Erollisi." I've done this chain a few times already and had no issues, but now that Erollisi day is going on in the same spot none of the sisters have a book over their head and I can't complete the quest. I'm working with a good character at the moment so I have no idea if the evil questline is effected at all.
  2. ARCHIVED-Iskandar Guest

I ran into the same glitch. I posted about it over in the E-Day bug thread tho -- fortunately, I made enough of the plates for my current project before I turned the quest in
  3. ARCHIVED-Atmu Guest

@Iskander just in case you don't know after you have finished the step Premonitions of disaster of this questline, you can pick up the Ironforge Exchange Basic Recipes from the table next to Tami and then can make the plates (spinning wheel and fabric) any time.
    greetings Mu!
  4. ARCHIVED-Iskandar Guest

Oh, I know -- that's why I was doing the quest, for the recipie book (I'd completely forgotten about the quests until I was there for E-Day ) But while I was crafting the quest updates, I just went ahead and crafted what I needed as well, since I had everything at hand -- and in hindsight, I'm glad I did, too! Hopefully, once E-Day is past, I'll remember to finish the quests and pick up the book.