[BUG] Halas City Fest packed up 6 days early

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Niami DenMother, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Apparently the Far Seas folks got confused about their schedule and packed up and left after a single day in Halas. Did they get scared off after a drunken coldain brawl or such? Can you please convince them to return? Folks are really wanting their icy stuff from there before Frostfell!

Thanks!
  2. Herne Active Member

Yes here on Maj'Dul they have disappeared...
  3. Ailbe New Member

Can't find the city merchants in New Halas...anyone know if they are coming back?
  4. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Still no sign of them on Maj'Dul.
  5. Sinhika Well-Known Member

They are vanished on both Maj'Dul and A-B. My spouse was AT the city fest as it vanished early this morning, one piece at a time. Sounded freaky to hear him describe it.

I want my New Halas city fest back--I was going to buy a bunch more stuff this morning, after getting too tired last night
  6. Alittlerusty Member

Guess they got tired no one coming to visit them anymore and nothing new to sale..
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It is back up again now. Thank you, whomever got it running again for us!
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you to all who reported this offense! Caith was able to convince those tradesfolk to return to their stations in New Halas, and even tacked on an extra day due to their dereliction. The New Halas city festival will now be running through Friday, 12/8.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Xillean Well-Known Member

Many, Many, and did I perhaps mention MANY thanks for fixing it and for extending it a bit, really appreciate it!
    Kaitheel likes this.