[BUG] Guild heraldry tapestries

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Senya, Mar 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

I made a couple of these for a player tonight that requested the Antonican-style tapestries. When I made them what landed in my bags was Commonlands style. Thinking I'd selected the wrong one I made another and ended up with CL style again. I got 2 silks out of my personal stash and selected Commonlands style and ended up creating the 2 Antonican style tapestries the player had originally asked for.
  2. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Ah, so it wasn't a translating problem on Storms. I found the same bug there, commonlands was making antonican and vice-versa
  3. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

This should have been corrected in the hotfix this morning (see the tradeskills section of the notes). For international servers, it would presumably be fixed tonight; however I am not certain whether the translation of the recipe/tapestry names will catch up at the same time or be delayed, so for non-English language servers I would recommend double checking by examining the product of the recipe before you make it, to be safe, until you know it is fixed.
  4. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Thanks Domino, I'll check my recipe on Storms tomorrow after the patch. It wouldn't be the first recipe with the wrong text anyway. We're still making squash soup of Capru spiders here (yeah, they translated Squash with the word for the vegetable...)