[BUG] Guild events being repopulated with deleted events.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Wurm, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

Every week all the deleted events from 2015 repopulate the list and max it out at 500/500

As guild leader I'm more than a little bit tired of having to delete 400+ events by hand once a week.

Please fix this.
    Snivel likes this.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Why delete them all? Just lock the ones you want to keep and let the rest of the filter away as new ones go in?
  3. Xillean Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it also has the habit of restoring deleted locked events, even from 2011 for my guild in particular which is annoying. So it goes over the limit and we still end up deleting near 200 events to get it under control.
  4. Rose Well-Known Member

I let them just filter away, also, and lock the ones I want to stay. I do like the idea of being able to log in and see the progress and accomplishments that my guild members achieve, as well as new recruits, who invited them, etc. You can unlock a locked event, IIRC, and then delete it....not sure, but maybe that would prevent an old locked event from reappearing.

However, since it is usually a very long list (and would like it to continue to be so), what I would personally like to see with this aspect of this guild window is to have a sort ability. In other words, a way to click and sort by type of event or name, etc., instead of just by date. You can, as the guild leader, limit what is being listed in that window in your guild window settings.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

Because its a bug and it needs to be fixed? Because none of us care about writs done back in 2015 anymore and want them gone? Because our devs broke something and it needs to be returned to the way it way before? Because I want to?

I hope I answered your question.
  6. Paceyourself New Member

Ummm... I wish ours only went back to 2015. Ours keeps restoring stuff from back in 2010 AND it won't record any new items. They just seem to go into the aether!
  7. Yeegz Member

Sorry to Necro but this bug is still around and very annoying. Hope they fix it soon or know how to.