[Bug + Feedback] The Kly: Challenge

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Quigly, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Quigly Active Member

EDIT: Peface - This fight took 37 minutes in part due to the bug where he would respawn his reflections and in part because it just takes so dang long to run around to every rooted reflection.

I've seen this happen on easy mode as well, but it's particularly punishing and time consuming on challenge. The Kly will port to the center of the room and make you do orbs back to back. On easy mode this isn't a big deal because he doesn't spawn reflections. On hard mode it's a real huge PITA because he also then disappears and spawns his reflections again.

General Feedback: The fight takes a really really long time because A) you have to have double curse cures and B) the reflections are rooted in place so you can't just pull them in and burn em down.

Finally, there doesn't appear to be any achievement for killing him in challenge and the piece of loot that dropped, besides being totally worthless, was 11 resolve which is not consistent with other challenge mode fights.

Please consider adjusting. Thanks!
  2. Chrol Developer

With the next hotfix, those Kly reflections will unroot when they take damage. I'll also get a challenge achievement added.

Regarding the issue you describe with The Kly summoning his reflections after starting the orb event, I wasn't able to reproduce this but I added some further checks to the encounter to hopefully prevent it from recurring.

Thanks for the feedback!