Bug- expert potion falling off

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by morrdd, Jun 2, 2018.

1. morrdd New Member

Expert potion fell off today in Obsidian Core. When I was ported into a gargoyle on the first name boss, when I came out of the port, the potion fell off... it seems the fire zones are buggy with this..
    Anjel likes this.
  2. Malabaster Member

Same issue here. Elixir won't stay on more than 10 seconds in Monolith of Fire for me. Tried to use it there the last 2 days.
    Anjel likes this.
  3. Anjel Member

What I have noticed is that the Crit Bonus is the effect that doesn't get reduced. The potency, fervor, and other benefits vanish after about 10-20 secs. There is no rhyme or reason for it occurring that can be identified in-game.
  4. Sheisko New Member

I'm having this issue as well, but it's happening in every expert zone. Both my crit bonus and resolve stay buffed from the Elixir, but all my other stats drop after about 10-15 seconds. I also noticed it is saying my Subscription Level is "Unknown", but when I zone out or into a regular heroic it says "Member"
  5. Tomshindo Active Member

This Elixir does not work correctly. I've used it several times, as they say here , I had the same issue that it immediately turns off in spite of having the buff.
    It seemed it goes off when I use potency-related buffs including from other players.
    Re-entering the zone fixes this bug (and goes off soon after combat) but I'm not sure what exactly does this trick.

Also, I have ever experienced that the effect of the elixir lingered even in raid zones. It's not an apparent one because I had been putting out the enormous dps when the effect expired.

I expected that our developers would have fixed this problem this week but it seems not...
  6. WarlockVet New Member

Yes, nothing in the update notes. Really disappointed. Can someone from DB please confirm the developers know about this and are working on a fix?
  7. Nunja Well-Known Member

I have been getting about 30 mins use of the potion. Not even bothering with them at this point.
  8. AOW59 New Member

Update on this : the potions were stealth "fixed" - at least from my perspective as they were able to last through a single zone. However, I switched over to another toon on the same account, attempted to run an instance - and the potion was consumed but no effects worked. I confirmed this with 5 other guildies: it now only works on ONE toon of your account, per day.

Sad.
  9. Ludcer New Member

I'm not disputing your experience, but they did not stealth fix this. Or if they did, it was not fixed. Our group tonight had the same thing happen ... some people got the buff, others did not, although in all cases it used one potion. Two updates this week, and no fix for one of the most important things helping folks get summer coins. Disappointing.
  10. Kaarkula Active Member

Last two nights.. click expert potion- does nothing.
  11. HealBigorGoHome New Member

Yes, works sometimes and not others. Nobody can explain why. No notes from Devs that they will fix it.