[BUG] Ethereal cloaks can't be reforged.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arieva, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

I assume this is a bug and not working as intended? None of the tiers of ethereal cloaks can be reforged that I can tell. They do not show up at all on the list that opens up at a reforger. I've experienced it with expert, master and grandmaster cloaks
  2. Korucuu Well-Known Member

This appears to be intended. The 'Indestructible' tag apparent means it cannot be reforged.

The question was asked in Discord:

[IMG]
  3. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

LOL so yet more reuse I can't seem to get rid of...
  4. Arieva Well-Known Member

Thanks to those of you in discord that keep the rest of us in the loop. Much appreciated
    Spindle likes this.
  5. Conifur Well-Known Member

So that means none of the armor you get for the Summer event is reforgable - what a waste.
  6. GuMeshow Member

The question is why the Indestructible tag for the cloaks in the 1st place? :confused:
    Mermut and The_Real_Wurm like this.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

lol and everyone was saying one of the benefits of the new cloaks over the mastercrafted one is you could reforge it...
  8. Vokan Well-Known Member

People were saying the advantage is that you can "infuse" it as the TS cloaks you cannot.
  9. GuMeshow Member

I've heard people saying both Infusing and Reforging as an advantage over the crafting cloak.

With the Indestructible tag, we cannot do either except for the Grandmaster cloak as it has the Infusable tag.

Also the previous tiers can be destroyed even if it says Indestructable. o_O
  10. Gninja Developer

You are confusing Indestructible with No-Destroy.
    Kittybock and Yashi like this.
  11. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

I discovered that playing around with the extra set of non tradable heroic armor on a free heroic character that started at level 85 and then auto upgraded to 90, presumably because I hadn't played it much.

So what does Indestructible mean?
    That it isn't damaged when you're killed?
    That's what I was told in the forum but I was never quite sure if that was correct.
  12. Gninja Developer

Correct, indestructible means when you die the item does not take damage.
    Kittybock and Hexalobular like this.
  13. Fahker New Member

id rather have to repair it and be able to reforge the stats everyone is over capped on
    Mermut and Scrappyz like this.