[BUG] Daily loyalty quest - objectives changing, not updating

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Shmogre, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

(I'm sure this is already being worked on, posting just in case...)

After today's update, the daily loyalty quest is acting oddly. When I do something that should update it (harvest, kill, craft), the quest helper list *changes*, and whatever was supposed to update goes away and is swapped out for a different objective.

For instance, I had "Harvest Items"; when I harvested something, that line item went away and I got "Craft Different Items". "Kill Creatures" became "Slay Different Types of Creatures", and so on.

Trippy.
    Hexalobular likes this.
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Wierd.
    If you update something else so the first gets swapped back in, has it updated?
    If so you could still complete it, you'd "just" have to do twice as many updates.

--
    I guess the answer to my question was in the title.
    Anyway I tested it myself on an alt account and they don't update.
    It isn't always the one that should update that goes away though, it seems random.

--
    I bugged it, since I haven't seen any other threads and you didn't say if you had.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Heh, yeah, no updates even when you manage to get that specific objective back into rotation...everything stays at zero.

Interesting that it isn't specifically the one that should have updated that is disappearing. I really don't envy the devs trying to take these issues down...oof.

(Yup, I /bugged it in-game as well.)
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:(
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Prissetta likes this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Daily objectives updated on one account for me late this afternoon.
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Ditto for me this morning...everything updated as it should and my tokens were awarded.
    Prissetta likes this.