[Bug] Daily Familiar Quest: Not being offered

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mermut, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

About 24hrs after finishing the daily familiar quest yesterday and it's not being offered again. The timer should be set 18... or at least 23, so people can actually do it once a day.
    Or it could be made a 'true' daily, that resets at day roll. Letting people do it whenever their schedule allows on a given day, but never more then once a calendar day.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Zooeyzz Member

Not working for me either. It's been more than 24 hours since completing. No one else I've talked to can get it to work either. Quest isn't shareable either :(
  3. Zlith Member

Completed more than 24 hours ago on Fallen Gate server and not available from NPC again today. Is it set to another daily reset time like noon PST? or accidently set to a weekly instead of a daily? or just broken atm?
  4. Fyzzl New Member

Not fixed after 2/27 patch
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yup. They, apparently, fixed the wrong mobs from getting the quest helper information.. but they failed to fix the problem that prevents people from actually DOING the quest :S
    Fistpower likes this.
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

keep talking to the steward until, they will eventually tell you to come back, then wait 10 mins and talk to them again.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I spammed hail over 20 times w/o change.
    It is still busted.
    Xianthia likes this.
  8. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Doesnt work if you completed it once. At least read what people are writing :rolleyes:
    Mermut likes this.
  9. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

i wouldn't post it, if it didn't work for me or my guild mates and it has worked. why it's still not working for some toons? no idea.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This is my experience as well. None of the characters that did the quest first time quest was out can get another quest.
    Mermut likes this.
  11. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

seems upon further questioning... it works semi-decently on FG and nothing else.
  12. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Worked for me on HoF. I hailed him, he said, "I'll have more tasks for you tomorrow". Hailed the 2 guys beside him, hailed him again, he said, "Back already? You will need to wait a few minutes while I see what else I can dig up for you." Waited about 10 mins and a feather popped over his head and I got the quest.

PS. I did complete on the first day it was out too.
  13. Lowratio Member

Still broken on HoF, been almost 2 weeks and still cannot get.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Go back to him again and hail him. If you get the message 'back again already' wait 10 minutes or so and try again.
    Once you get over that hurdle it works again.