[Bug] Chelsith (Heroic) - Water Spirit

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Errrorr, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

For the past 2 days, I have been trying to get this zone done. I have followed the exact path of the zone properly, the way it was intended, and in 4 separate instances have run into the same problem.

I get to the crystal refinery, get the shaped crystal from the bin at the back after the first ring event, then when I try to polish the crystal, I get 2 waves of adds, and then nothing. The named that is meant to pop at this stage doesn't appear to be popping at all, no matter who, or how many times the gem is attempted to be polished.

Other people I've spoken to have reported this problem, and would like to know if either I am doing something horrifically wrong (I did the same in heroic zone as solo zone Zam Walkthrough) or it is just horrifically broken.

On the plus side, doing the event several times to try get it has increased my green adorns nicely and given me quite a few Obol...
  2. Buffrat Well-Known Member

It probably got removed because you could keep spawning the event to get the named.
  3. Adaac Member

Ran the heroic version of this zone last night and the guy would not spawn either. No way to get to the last boss if he does not pop so you can get the crystal you need to open the door.
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

We just got waves of adds over and over and over again, no named. Great if you want to farm xp all night, crappy if you actually want to finish the zone.
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

So instead, you can keep spawning the adds for easy infinite XP, Loot and Obols, while at the same time blocking zone progression?

That hardly seems an improvement....