[BUG] bugs in Great Divide outdoor region (AB)?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ra'Gruzgob, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

[BUG] Only at me or at all? Resources don't gather and marker on map isn't put. It was noted for a long time (it seems last year). For example in these places don't gather:
    -441.67, -353.15, 267.48; -438.60, -348.58, 186.65
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

There are some wood/shrub/ore looking nodes near the orc area. They do show up on track but are not harvestable unless you are on the quests associated with them. If those locations you are listing are in that general vicinity then that is why. Not bugged, but required for quests.

If the locations aren't in those areas, then submit a bug for them!

GD as a whole wasn't really made for focused harvesting. It has nodes but they are few and only required for "specialty" type items. And, as mentioned above, some nodes are for quests only.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Thanks :) , sounds convincingly about resources. However the marker nevertheless has to be established to that place on the map where I already was. That is if I was not there, and the marker was not put, then would think that it's feature of the zone. But I was there, and I can't lay the shining path to the place according to the map :confused:
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I kept going there for a long time and kept thinking I was bugged because I could never harvest anything unless I was on the quests from the orcs in that village or the centaurs in the cave so I finally figured it was only for stuff they wanted.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Who are they? Orcs? Nevertheless.. I think that they (not orks, devs of course) should have placed there and usual resources.. Or it's amusing - to watch it that as others are perplexed? Of course it's quite good.. you come across something unclear.. you think that to what.. and what for? Then you think: ouch good fellows, here as thought up interestingly.. all are happy :) ..
    Cyrrena likes this.