[BUG?] Brotherhood Effects Change since last patch

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Regolas, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

Just noticed all my slightly different items that had similar Brotherhood effects as the solo sig line relic ring, such as Band of the Blood Gorger and Bonded Wristlet, now all have the same effect name.

I am assuming with the same name they don't stack. Is this intended? The idea was we had two rings with 2 different brotherhood effects that stacked.
  2. xkrisx Well-Known Member

They were Brotherhood of the Underfoot and Fellowship of the Underfoot.

They were changed 2 updates ago when they did the ' enhancement ' to some of the effects. I was wondering if it was intended as well, but never bothered to ask.
  3. Ludcer New Member

I would also appreciate a Dev confirming whether, since the proc named was made the same, that these items still stack. For those of us who did the sig line and then worked hard farming for the second ring grinding daily and weekly heroics, making that ring not stack is a big disappointment.
  4. Yards Well-Known Member

A dev could tell you if they stack, I could tell you if they stack, or you could take a dummy and test it yourself takes like 10 to 15 seconds.
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

They won't stack, they'll just stay up more as they'll refresh each other. But as one effect is up most of the time, there isn't a benefit to two, if, and only if, this was an intended change.

We are basically missing one whole buff of 30pot/6cb to raid per person (720/144 for 24 people) by this change.
  6. Sylke Well-Known Member

They do stack. And, as Faceroller said, took me like 15 seconds to test.
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

Weird, I didn't think they could stack same name procs (that aren't when equipped).

Guess they've found a way, which makes sense considering each raid member is procing the same name item and it stacks in those circumstances.
  8. Sylke Well-Known Member

I think this might be one of the few. I kind of wish they didn't so I could better justify my selfishness in not doubling up on the procs on my Conj :p
  9. Regolas Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. I have a raid set and a non-raid set for selfish/heroic circumstances.
  10. Vasco Active Member

The "upgrade" to Yothshaval Wristlet Chain made it so that it wouldn't stack with its raid counter part. Major bum, another useless item from one of the most boring heroic dungeon.