BUG: bottle of endless courage

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Alenna, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I hope the change from immune to fear to having it be death touch was not intended. because our progressive guild is on KA not PoP or CD and the Raenha fight is impossible to do with out that immune to fear. If it was intended then please change it back now our people went back to ToT to get the coins to get that item so we could do the KA zones.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

It always had the death touch...
    It does seem odd to take the fear immunity off an item from 3 expacs back though :(
    Alenna likes this.
  3. Verraten Member

From what I recall seeing they made it so anything that can give a status immunity can only be on a belt item now, that's why it changed. On the flipside, all the adorns that gave fear/stun/stifle/mez immunity are now usable by everyone. It sucks, but it's the change they wanted to do and I doubt it'll change back, sadly. :/
  4. Chillispike Active Member

Serveral Items lost the immunity to something. some lost it totaly and some only have a 5% chance instead of 50% chance as before.
    As "Verraten" mentioned they Adorns for immunity can be equipped in belts now .. well belts only. That means you have to "choose" which immunty you like/need.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

When Chaos Descending came out, the release notes explicitly said:
    • Most items that grant state immunities or resistances will now only make the wearer immune to a single state.
    • State immunity adornments have been restricted to the waist slot.
    I guess you'll all have to invest in Blinding Gleam adorns. I will note also that if you crouch and walk, it minimizes the fear effects. You still can't cast, but you don't go screaming off of precipices, either.