[BUG] Bagpipe solo -> Mana drain on group

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Melodius, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Melodius Member

Starting a new thread with "[Bug]" in the header, hoping someone looking for it.

Troubs "bagpipe solo" is draining groups mana. Some people had it also earlier, see this thread:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/bagpipe-solo.585341/

I noticed this effect only since the update this Week, since 4 days. Before it always filled the groups mana and worked fine for me.

Please fix it, it is essential for troubs helping mana refill in the actual content with much power drain !

Thanks
    Melodius
  2. Melodius Member

I heard it would only be a problem with Paladin in group. Will try.
    In my case where i had the problem, there really was a paladin in group.
  3. Snookers New Member

The higher I got in potency the buggier it got. I don't know if that's just a coincidence or if that is part of the issue. It was draining groups mana with no paladin in sight, there is no way you can even use it, leaving some people in group with 0 mana. It would really be nice if they fixed it, or take the ability completely out of prestige tree and give us something different.
  4. Melodius Member

Today i was in group without a tank, and again there was a horrible powerdrain. You press bagpipe solo and group is some time without mana :(
  5. Skovari New Member

This still exists and is getting worse!
  6. Zishan Member

This is still broken I have been experiencing during raid for last few weeks.
  7. Seefar Well-Known Member

I've seen this too. I hope it will be fixed soon. In the meantime I have been advised to remove all but 1 point in Bagpipe Solo: this (allegedly) fixes the problem. I haven't had a chance to test that theory out, yet...
  8. Gregore Active Member

It's an evil conspiracy dreamed up by us Coercers! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  9. Zishan Member

This seems to still be broken, I put one point into bag pipe solo and its still draining the whole groups power on bosses which have a big hit. I guess this is the way the devs want the mechanic to work so have not fixed it.

Is a shame because makes it useless in fights which are hard and the bosses hit hard.
  10. Seefar Well-Known Member

Ah, my bad, I should have returned here to report: it's not one point in Bagpipe Solo itself -- I was misinformed. You need three points in Bagpipe Solo, but only one point in Powerful Solo. This seems to work.
  11. Avithax Well-Known Member

Bagpipe can be a double edged sword in CD with all the detriments you aren't supposed to cure. It's a nice heal/cure but even if the power component worked perfectly it's still dicey unless you really know the healing nuances of every fight.

I was really hoping Gninja will actually add the "Tldr:don't cure" to detriment inspections that he joked about in Discord lol.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

There are very few fights in CD that you have to worry about 'not curing'.
    I can think of exactly two.. one heroic and one raid. The curing portion is not a reason to worry about bagpipe this expac
  13. Zishan Member

This is what I did, I meant I put one point in Powerful Solo it still drained the whole group. Ah well maybe next xpac!