[BUG] Aura of leadership doesn't scale properly

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Xavion, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

the AA ability aura of leadership is currently bugged where it won't scale the ward amount properly. In the past solos in PoP dungeons i would have 300mil ward now i only have like 2mil where its ignoring potency all together practically. This also happens in other various zones and overlands where I can go in planes of magic its 21mil I goto loping plains and its capped off at 1mil. Other day I went in a old dungeon and it capped out at like 400k. Please fix this improper scaling and fluxucation in ward power as its completely out of whack.
  2. Xavion Well-Known Member

it also seems to not regenerate the proper amount in pop solos aswell
  3. Boli Active Member

It was noted on discord chat that our self wards can be.. tempromental - recasting our self ward resets the ward amount to like 395; but after zoning a few times it is corrected scaled by potency/crit/bonuses; I'd noted the same with the crusader ward as well. recast it and zone a few times.

I suspect it is one of those things caught up from the fighter heal crit nerf when all our heals went percentage based and were not effected by pot/cb etc (although I still think that was a bad idea and they should have simply used the values/recasts accordingly).

This is on a Pally but I suspect the same is true for an SK as well.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

and u also have strange numbers on the defiler mystic wards of runic armor/shroud of armor and harbinger