bug: artisan pack pony?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dalannae, Mar 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

HElp I can't unhide my artisan pack pony I hid it during a public quest and after dieing many times had to bring it back up it was still hid I could not toggle it back on I tried /pet hide and /pet options clicking on hide to toggle it back on I need to get the harvest I sent it out on. I did /bug and /petition already.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Alenna@Guk wrote:
    If you have any fluff pets (frost kitten, diety pets, gryphons, etc) - cancel them all. Once you have ONLY the pack pony as an active pet, type "/pet options". It will bring up the options for just your pony. Then you can click the hide button and it will unhide him for you.
  3. ARCHIVED-wullailhuit Guest

The command is /petoptions , all one word.
  4. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Wullail@Splitpaw wrote:
    Actually - both of them work. I just had to be on one of my pet toons to try it out. With or without the space will bring up the window.
  5. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Nindaene wrote:
    nothing else was up
  6. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

good news my pack pony came back guess he decided to tak a little break yesterday
  7. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

For future reference since this seems to be a common problem, you do not have to have your pony summoned for him to harvest. You can just de-summon him and call him back when it's convient. He'll keep on harvesting whether he's up or not.
  8. ARCHIVED-Piltow Guest

I walk around with none of my 10 Pack Ponys showing.
    Because I have seen too many posts about problems with /pet hide I take another approach. I call the pony when it is time for him to unload.. unload.. send him out again to harvest.. activate call to dismiss him. Rinse repeat as needed. He is real faithful in that he harvests for the 2-3 hours even though I dismissed him.
  9. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Now why didn't I think of that? /doh
  10. ARCHIVED-moonloch Guest

My husband discovered that you must target yourself before using the /pet options command. If you have yourself targeted when you do the /pet options you will get a button to unhide your pet and you will get your pack pony back.