BUG: AMMO RECIPE YIELDS STILL WRONG.

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Alenna, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

It is still only 50 for handcrafted entwood arrows and bolts instead of hte 200 arrows of other Teirs and stilll only 200 for the Heartwood arrows and bolts instead of 500 in the other tiers. WE ARE USING MORE MATS AND FUEL THEN THE OTHER TIERS. AND GETTING LESS YIELD this is not right.
    Mermut likes this.
  2. Noizette Active Member

How much would it cost to get Emily back to San Diego? Can we crowdfund??

j/k
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

When are you going to fix the ammo recipe yield to be more in line with previous tiers this is not special ammo entwood arrows and crossbow bolts should be yielding 200 heartwood should be yielding 500 . It is not right to get less yield when using more materials and fuel then other tiers. If you knew anything about trade skilling you'd understand this.
    Febrith likes this.
  4. Kheldorm Active Member

Provisioner also receives less per combine then previous tiers.
    They didn't put no thought into tradeskilling for PoP, they actively had to get near passing out drunk, and figure out ways to make it just plain insulting.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

another patch no fixing of the Ammo problem we use more mats and fuel then previous teirs and get less yield for ammo and food apparently Give us the same yield we had in previous teirs that use less mats and fuel ammo hand crafted should be 200 per combine mastercrafted should be 500
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

another patch and still the Devs poor decison has not been reversed

WE ARE USING MORE MATS AND FUEL AND GETTING LESS YIELD THIS IS WRONG FIX YOUR ERROR. The current devs have proved htey know nothing about tradeskilling in not changing this gross error of theirs.
  7. zarobhr Member

is there any validation that this is wrong, and or a bug, just becuase its 50 vs 200, does not mean its not intentional,
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

if it is intententional that is worse it means they care nothing about crafting. and still no change

WE ARE USING MORE MATS AND FUEL AND GETTING LESS YIELD.
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Is the final product (I've not looked since still using compressed ammo) worth the cost of mats/fuel? Are the stats so much better to warrant more mats and less yield? Maybe it's intentional due to those reasons (or other ones).

I'm hoping that when TS quest line is in, it will address any issues that are outstanding.
  10. Alenna Well-Known Member

stats on the master crafted are better then the compressed ammo but will probably cost you about 2 or 3 times more then they should since we don't have the pack pony to help defray the cost. and some crafters will have to pay through the nose for the rare wood to make the 200 arrows and crossbow bolts not 500 it takes since you have to use 2 rare woods and Celestial sandpaper at 3g 50s per sand paper you tell me. the damage depending on which of the 3 arrow types are +651 damage on rounded with +5 meters and +10% Hit bonus to the broadhead +1,0226 damage with - 5 meters and -10% Hit bonus of the broadhead the Bodkin is +901 damage no minus or Plus to anything.

I'm a Ranger so most of my my dps comes from those arrows. since most of my combat arts need the bow and ammo to be used.