[Bug] A Stitch in Time, Part III

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ocarinah, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

So I completed Part III and currently on Part IV. However, when looking in my bag to find one of the items I was harvesting I couldn't find the item. So I did a search of my personal inventory and I found that even though I am only on Part IV things are going into the Artisan's Harvest Stash which is a Part V reward. I did a search using word Autonomous for the Part III reward Pack Pony: Autonomous Harvesting. 5 or more items are being placed into the Harvest Stash without having this item. See chat window of the screenshot and shows message "Found [Autonomous Assembler] in inventory bag 0, slot 5." Also shows that I am only on Part IV of the questline.
    [IMG]
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Looks like bag 0 is the Familiars tab. I see this item was auto added to collection of familiars. The Gaggelu Pearwood rewarded for Part V doesn't auto added to collection of familiars. Confusing.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Akerin New Member

I am up to a stitch in time part V a search shows I do NOT have autonomous anywhere and it is a part III reward.
  4. Laedee Member

I'm in the same boat I've completed the entire questline now and don't have any of the rewards from "A Stitch In Time - Part III". I've searched everywhere and they are just not there.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You don't get actual items for part III. You get access to harvesting quests (can get from either guild hall harvesters or npc in cov). You can toggle appearance of your pony (right click to toggle). If you have your pony out while you go about your daily stuff, it will harvest as you go along (not fully harvest, a harvester every 1.30mins).
  6. Laedee Member

Thank you. :)
    Kaitheel likes this.