Buff Baubles and you!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chocmerc, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Chocmerc Member

Hey everyone,
    Id like to discuss what everyone would like to have added to baubles, whether it be items, equipment, mounts, currency, etc.

Personally id like to see a flying mount given to us, as its rather difficult to progress through the eidolon jungle quests, and by extension the obol plains quests, without being able to reach it. With the removal of dungeon finder mounts and the removal of marketplace, finding a quick way to get up to the fearcreep and beyond is rather difficult.

Tradeskill buffs would be handy as well, so as to help test the tradeskill writs, items, and whatnot. The ability to craft ammo, food, drink, totems, poisons, potions, adornments, and other niceties would be a useful benefit as well.

Currency is in need of loving, as one cannot test obol items without having their namesake. Testing PvP gear is rather difficult with no easy way to procure battlegrounds tokens, so on so forth.

As far as the marketplace goes, not sure why this was ever disabled, but I recall a while ago being able to buy flying mounts and all the various other goodies from said place with a large stipend of marketplace money. Perhaps the system has become irrevocably connected to real money in a situation that could be exploited, but who knows? Would be nice if someone could enlighten me on this :)

Finally id like to suggest adding some faction boosts to certain things, such as the "adornment factions," those being the factions necessary to obtain red and yellow adorns from the merchant.

Anyway, thats all I have to suggest on the subject, I would love to hear what other people would like to see added to said baubles.
    Regards,
    Choc
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

During an actual beta of content, they tend to have most of what you're seeking.

I have many crafters, but my issue isn't crafting, its resources! I burn through far more raws than I can currently gather.
    I would like to see a merchant that sells boxes of common mats at least, not so worried about rares,