BST in raid - DPS and Pet selection

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-Spikylin, Apr 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Spikylin Guest

I have just hit my lv90 and tried to join some pickup riad in chat channel, and have some question wish you Hihg-end BST can help me with,
    - DPS - Is there a priority listing of the skill I shall use, just a simple principal such as , Feral Primal > Feral Adventure > skills ... etc, and what buff we should keep on, such as Feral Rampage... and Hawk? and in which level, since if the Ramage buff sticks to high lv then the savage level decrease so fast, which dosent allow it to least for long... However, if I dont use those Feral Primal up right the way, i am kind of wasting DPS to let the skill just up without use.. anyone can help on this?
    - Pet - My pet is very easily get killed in battle, thus, I am wondering if anyone can suggest on what is the best Ranged pet, which I can use in raid..
    - Is there a UI can monitor specifically for Feral Rampage, to make sure I can have it keep on?
    - The priority of the status, such as AGI, CB, CC, ...etc

Thanks all for help.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zyek Guest

I find the pet that stays alive the best is the Mystical one.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cozumel Guest

Lvl 92 beasty here...regular raider (58k base health unbuffed)...

Only pet to use: Mystical. Period. No question.

HOWEVER-- make SURE you level up all the other pets to GM... as each get's to GM, you get abilities... SPECIFICALLY:

Canine
    Drake
    and .. umm... I think its the lizard (Fist looking icon 6th slot).

... After those... some of the stealth attacks are nice..but I'm too lazy to use them half the time-- that doesn't matter though.. GM ALL YOUR PETS.... PERIOD. Before you start raiding.