Bruiser Stances red adornment unable to re-equip

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-Zemizia, Aug 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

I have a red adorn hat from the Sentinel's Fate expansion, that was equipped with a red adorn Bruiser Stances. Since the GU61 disaster, I can no longer put that adornment on her hat, thus causing a 6% drop in her uncontested block. It's a SF hat, and a SF adornment, there should be no issue with adorning this.
  2. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Try examining the item then dragging the adornment directly into the red slot.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did try this, but it still gives me the same red text, that the hat cannot be modified by that adornment. I did do a /bug so hopefully it will get looked at soon.
  4. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

does the adornment level match the gear level? gear has to be higher than the adornment level. not ingame to check which hat you're referring to but if the adornment is level 90 and the hat is say level 86, it won't work.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

Lyger@Permafrost wrote:
    The hat is fixed yey! It's a lvl 90 red adorn hat from the Sentinel's Fate expansion. So, I'm able to equip the adornment on the hat, but unfortunately I'm still missing 6% uncontested block from somewhere that she had before the GU61...
    Actually, now that I think of it, she had a couple weapons that had straight block chance before, that now do not :( I bet that's it.