Bruiser ... Knockout combination vs. Vicious Combination

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Luciano, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Luciano Member

Hello, any hint on this issue please?
  2. Obano Well-Known Member

They are both terrible. Take them off your hot bar.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

terrible ? well ... i cannot say I have played heroic .. but shove has an ok position on my parse

but yeah there are contradictions ... between the two but won't be changed yet.

also manhandle and alternate : shiftiness ... now both do basically the same job. But manhandle procs hate/damage every 1/4 sec while shiftiness procs damage/hate position every 0.5/1.5sec and is definitely the winner ...

I don't mind it but why not having mixed them together and make shiftiness increase the proc rate of manhandle and add so positional ? but whatever I guess the answer was : easier to leave shiftiness on coz too much coding to change everything
  4. Paragonvii Active Member

Obano do you mind if I ask what server your on? I would love to look at your spec. If you don't mind
  5. Obano Well-Known Member

6. Paragonvii Active Member

Obano likes this.
  7. Paragonvii Active Member

Sorry to hit you up again!!!!! Obano I tried to look up your AA on eq2wire and it didn't seem to pull up. I'm not sure how to download a spec and integrate it into the game (sorry been gone for a bit). Any tips? :)
  8. Obano Well-Known Member

Save the file and put it in your EQ2 folder. Then you can load it through the AA window in the game.

[IMG]
  9. Paragonvii Active Member

Sweet. Thank you!!