Bruiser Help...

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Pertinax, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Pertinax New Member

Yeah, Yeah...buy a betrayal token.
    I am having a ton of trouble holding agro. I Off Tank in raids mostly and don't struggle as much as in expert heroics. Even with a solid rotation of taunts and snaps running I struggle to keep agro and when I have agro it is bouncing around really bad. Am I missing something in my AA build? Tank2 is current build. My spells are GM except Dev Fist and I'm punching and kicking the mob as fast as I can.
    Any help is appreciated. I know there are a few raid Bruisers around still.

Thank you!!

https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/442383831908
  2. Revanu Well-Known Member

First and foremost always be offensive, no reason to ever go defensive even in t4 fights. Secondly go down altruism line I’m brawler tree, get rid of poressure point and max out the block chance. Ditch tagteam and get stone cold. Ditch diamon skin and use those 2 extra points in Crit Bonus. The wisdom line is gonly good for 1 point for the ae. Max all aa possible for temps you can use in offensive. Put 10 points in outnumbered and not the snap assault thing in dragon tree. That should help considerably. Don’t waste aa I’m mediocre damage upgrades in heroic/shadows tree either.
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

Also hostility is garbage. Go on act and it’s rather trash. Put hose points in inner calm for when you do need to go tank mode if ever. Put the 1 points in max hp/power in heroic tree into the attribute boost, you’ll get raw dmg and more hp via stamina as well.