Bruiser Class Specific Achievements

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-Raidi Sovin'faile, Nov 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Raidi Sovin'faile Guest

Noticed some small updates while going through my AA's again.

Apparently taunt had it's reuse reduction increased. Only 4.5s recast at max ranks.

Evade had it's range made smaller, and Drag got rid of the complexity and basically made it a "force target" ability with a flavour component of dragging your target with you, i guess for placement? Still nice, I think I'll use it during both tanking and offtanking.
  2. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

Does it work it didn't in beta. It basically just knocked down yoru target thats it. Lets hope they looked at feedback and fixed it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Raidi Sovin'faile Guest

The effects info is completely different from in beta. No "4% reduce melee range" and "change facing", etc. Just plain old "forced target" with that clause about dragging.

I have yet to try it. I'm getting deaggro, self heal, taunts, etc, first. Damage will end up being the last points I get, so Drag will literally be the last point I put into it. I'll let you know if it works in about 38 more points, heh.
  4. ARCHIVED-McDade Guest

Up until I got mantis leap I used sonic fists followed by a fear or mez before I warp back to starting point to catch runners in PvP.
    Is it conceivable to think that now I could use sonic fists followed by drag and bring the person back with me when sonic fists warps me back to my original location?
    If so I am thinking this would be an awesome PvP combination, imagine if you will:
    in a full group with a brigand for group stealth and track of course ....we sneak up on group of enemies ....from max casting range I pop sonic fists on the enemy group's healer ....immediately followed by drag .....sonic fists ports me and the enemy healer back to my group ....wham bang pow socko .....now we are still pretty much 100% health when a 5 man enemy team without a healer arrvives just in time to donate PvP tokens to our armor funds ....
    This sounds very interesting to me. Has anyone tried this and can confirm that it will or will not work? does anyone think that it just might work?
    Mcdade / Morris
  5. ARCHIVED-TheWorm Guest

Minor note, and I have no idea when it went into effect. But in order to get Enhance Kidney Punch you only need 1 pt into Scared Still, not 3.