bruiser - boneshattering combination and epic 1 spell

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Earar, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

just wondering if I was the only one annoyed by it.

but right now boneshattering combination and strike of anger (the epic 1 buff) increase hate when cast in front of mob and decrease when cast behind mob.

When I tank, sometimes (strange) dps get aggroed and since they have a lot more pot than me ... sometimes even after casting 2 taunts or more, can't get it back. Or sometimes I just already used everything .. but boneshattering and u can't use it to get back hate towards the enemy.

maybe it's intended, but couldn't they change it so that at least when in defensive stance, it cannot decrease hate ?

to be able to tank in off mode if you're strong enough, they could keep the behind/front decrease/increase hate, but just for people like me who can't tank in off mode, it would be nice that it doesn't decrase hate. even worse when the mob turns around just before you cast it.

I don't think it would be that hard to do, and would be a good QoL improvement :)
  2. Genghes Active Member

Eh, I'm not really seeing this being an issue. I could make some AA suggestions that could help with agro
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

it's not an issue ... just QoL. My biggest issue is that I lack pot and I can't seem to be able to gear my tank :). But that's another matter. But I manage to tank with 11k pot any zone (except challenge), so I can't complain

just that when I tank, and boneshattering is still nice dps so I want to use it ... I just prefer that it doesn't decrease aggro just when the mobs just turns his back on me.