1. wantacookie New Member

Returning to the game after a long time being away, I was surprised I didn't have access to the broker without being a member. If you have to buy tokens to have access, you might as well just pay for the subscription.. Once I realized I couldn't use the broker, I became an all access member. I think it should be available to all players, but non-paying could have limitations. Such as limited slots or items you can put on the broker, must visit a broker / bulletin board etc. But being all access member doesn't cost that much, overall I'm happier paying for the subscription.

I do agree with the one post above though, that if F2P players could also use the broker it would probably help bring down some of the insane inflation this game has now due to more competitive pricing. Sure has changed immensely since I played 7 years ago lol.
    DoomDrake and Meneltel like this.
  2. Vinglebert Wingledanck New Member

Is there a capacity problem in the broker? I never had much difficulty ignoring the chaff in the broker when I was a regular paying member, and there was tons more than there is now. What I'm observing is that useful things that used to reliably be on the vendor are now either not there or ridiculously priced. I understand the need to save the best of the game for subscription players, but I'll still argue that access to sell is good for everyone.

The other thing I don't get, how is selling Kronos on the broker limiting liability...? I would bet that it's easier to police for than in the chat if it's looking excessive.
  3. Whycan'tIhavemygamename New Member

I'm f2p but I can't see why using the broker (for selling) would be fair to Daybreak. The game seems to be very open for the f2p model and if I wanted the whole experience I'd pay. I'd pay more to be able to gain access to every trade class as well for a single toon for that matter. At least the game is cheap as chips to gain all access so I don't see why this would be an issue.
  4. dana New Member

I have two all access accounts, why am I getting msg. that I need to join all access????Herlp
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

the game is a service offered to you....soooo you have to pay for it.....whats wrong with that? I guess if you can't afford to pay the 15 bucks a month...or whatever it is, you should be at work instead of sitting in front of the computer complaining about how you can't get things for free. just my 2 cents...
  6. Tillamook Member

There is a loyalty point section to the store where you can by 500plat for 5 loyalty points etc.. some items are pretty nice and some not so much just like on the broker.. Why I like to craft so I can just make my own stuff..
    ConcealFate likes this.
  7. Vinglebert Wingledanck New Member

I would never argue that F2P players have a "right" to use the broker, come on. I realize it's not charging and that you get what you get. There's plenty of room to discuss what F2Ps might or might not have and how it would affect the game, my strongest argument is that it would benefit ALL the players.
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. semisus Does not play this game

Can give em a limit on one box for f2p , i only suggest this because a new player that joins the game and want to fool around has no way of earning just a little bit of plat so they can buy and sell low lvl gear
    I can hardly see a downside to this since it might attract new people to the game or make em stay.
    Im all acess and this wont be for me, but if the low lvl game had more people trying out the game it then im all for it.
  9. Sunje Active Member

I think it is no problem to give f2p gamers a box with 30 broker credits per month, it doesnt change anything for the "p2p" gamers.

its not a big deal but for me it makes a huge difference, i mean now i dont play this game anymore, the broker restriction is to heavy, its not possible to get money for a krono without using the broker to sell things, like the keys etc...