"Broker" or "What is this? I don't even..."

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Hordolin Awanagin, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Hordolin Awanagin Active Member

snippet of broker sales log:
    [IMG]
  2. Guiscard Active Member

That's interesting - I await rhe reply.
  3. Buffrat Well-Known Member

RMAH in EQ2? I am going to make so much money.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Oooh, I hadn't even gotten as far as the sales log, when putting in a boatload of broker /bug reports after Monday's Test patch.

Basically, anything that fits in a gear/charm slot displays properly on the broker (Armor, weapons, totems, potions, poisons, ammo). Anything that does not fit in one of those slots displays without an item name on the broker and cannot be searched (food, drink, spells, shinies, harvestables, etc) I'm assuming that this was due to whatever broker changes were attempted on Monday for displaying refined/experimented gear properly. This bug is still ongoing on Test.
  5. Eshaac Active Member

Yeah!! We can post our finds in here !!

Eshaac
  6. Eshaac Active Member

I can't believe you all are pushing this update to the live servers without fixing this broker issue!! Or is it fixed and you just did not add it to the update notes? I think you all need to delay this update if you have not fixed it. This problem is just not a "one" player isssue nore is it a "custom UI" issue as it does the same on the default broker UI as well.

Eshaac
  7. Tazany New Member

This wonderful change has our UI's saying that a recent change has made them incompatable. Even the default did this to me yet SoE put the patch live. We can't search the broker we can't see tooltips how nice.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

I really have to ask what is the chain of command here on Test vs. Live?

Hero's Festival went live despite announcements from Kaitheel and a Producer all saying the event was delayed.
    Now this show-stopping Broker bug goes Live despite /bug, threads, and Facebook posts saying DO NOT push this Live.

It's like the Platform guy who pushes things from Test to Live has absolutely no communication with anyone on the game team and just pushes the button on the time/date specified. It's like Desmond on Lost. He keeps pushing the button but has no idea why.
    Guiscard, Leeroy and Salavar like this.
  9. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Way to go and tick off your players. This isn't merely the broken CoV or Jarsath soko trainers missing........ the brokers are heavily used and essential to game commerce.
    Guiscard likes this.
  10. Casawren New Member

EPIC FAIL on the patch !! Revert to pre patch then fix the bigger problem thats been created !!!!!!
    Guiscard likes this.
  11. Buffrat Well-Known Member

It's kinda like how CoV test code gets pushed to live and completely breaks it.

Only the broker being broken is even funnier. Especially when it was bugged on test.
    Guiscard likes this.
  12. Casawren New Member

It is not funny when the people responsible for this are payed very well and should know what they are doing ! The eq2 team is not new now is it ! Maybe it could do with a shake up though ? You know in most jobs if your performance is not up to par as measured against kpi's you need to find new employment !!
    Bugged in test and bought live huh ? ???? Sheer incompetence !!!!
    Guiscard likes this.
  13. ZUES Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Guiscard likes this.
  14. ZUES Well-Known Member

I've got a feeling that the game has all but been abandoned by SOE and they have a skeleton crew swapping in and out posing as a "Dev Team".
    Guiscard likes this.
  15. Estred Well-Known Member

:D yeah I just jumped on here to confirm the 'broker' is really quite broken right now XD. Also at least with Profit UI I cannot read my AA abilities or see item descriptions when I hover over them. Can anyone verify this on Default or other custom UIs?
    Guiscard likes this.
  16. Priority Well-Known Member

This really got pushed? Thinking isn't a crime in most countries, try some.
    Guiscard likes this.
  17. Nytetyme New Member

I guess what TRULY bothers me is that no one from SOE is answering any of this.
    Guiscard likes this.
  18. Juraviel Active Member

Feels like it some days, like today.
    Guiscard likes this.
  19. Guiscard Active Member

Oh but they had to push the nerf to the Gathering Goblin out to satify all the Whiners who were losing money on the broker selling rares. After all heavens forbid that someone's broker profits get limited. We have to get that nerf out.

I wonder if any of the fixes(?) they announced are actually working or are they still broken.

COE was pushed out the door and testing was ignored also.
  20. SideshowBob Active Member

The Experimented items are still bugged on the broker... But now it's a different bug, or possibly a carryover from the previous bug?

Search "Visionary Tungsten," or any other title for experimented items, on the broker and see what comes back. Yep, thats right. Nothing.
    But if you just search Tungsten, all the various levels of experimented equipment show up (Ex. Innovative, Experimental, Visionary, etc).
    Also, when you place an experimented item for sale in your sales crate, you are normally able to double-click that item and be taken to the broker window to show all the other items for sale. Now, when you double-click the item in your sales crate, you get an empty results window. You have to manually go in and remove the name of the experiment level from the item in order to see the other items being listed for sale.

This is happening even when the experimented item in your sales crate has been given a list price and tagged as being availble to purchase. When you double-click the item after giving it a sales price, you don't even see *that* item in the results window.