Broker max still 50M

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by EnvironmentalHazard, May 26, 2022.

1. EnvironmentalHazard New Member

Wasn't it supposed to change to 100M? Using default UI
    Twyla and Redshift21 like this.
  2. Redshift21 Member

I was JUST about to create a thread, reporting the same thing ... per update notes :

Update Notes - May 26, 2022
    Accendo Community Manager

GENERAL
    • Brokers have been re-enabled.
    • Purchases from the broker are now limited to 100M plat per transaction
    ... same with me - max is only allowed to 50-million, using default UI (Skyfire server). Also tried Drums UI - same issue.
  3. Scalo Active Member

What did you exactly try to do?
    Sell or purchase?
    Redshift21 likes this.
  4. Redshift21 Member

hmmm ... good point ... for me, its SELL (or set price on broker) ... so, it's possible that it's specifically meant for PURCHASES only.
  5. EnvironmentalHazard New Member

So you can purchase somethign for 100M but you can only list it for 50M? What planet is this?
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

if a stack of 5 items are sold for 25m per you can only buy 4 of them in 1 transaction

if 5 items are sold for 55m per you can only buy 1 of them in 1 transaction (but you cant list for 55m now but maybe old items on broker etc)
  7. Scalo Active Member

Nevermind, I see some people figured out and they still can put up new kronos on broker for any price they want.
  8. Yenk Active Member

People have trouble distinguishing between buying and selling.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Yeah, but no one can buy anything for more than 100,000,000.
    Breanna, Beee and Scalo like this.
  10. Caith Developer

As the posts above (among others, just not quoting them all!) have stated, the cap on selling is 50,000,000, per item. The cap on purchasing is 100,000,000 per transaction. Transaction, which as Bludd made clear, can be multiple items per purchase, up to the cap.
    Breanna, Twyla and Bludd like this.
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

This is the same as if the FED makes a 10.000 USD banknote and says this is the maximum a thing is allowed to cost.
    It just makes problems buying almost everything and not it does not avoid printing out the banknote neither supresses infation.
  12. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Rather fix the problem they go this route.
  13. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

If this is true how did I recently see a grandmaster newly listed for 215 million? I check daily for masters and GMs for my class, and it was not listed prior to the broker change.
    Twyla likes this.
  14. Miragian Well-Known Member

Its possible that the item was listed before the change, they didn't delist anything as far as I know. I personally still have a GM listed at like 245million. No one is likley to ever be able to buy it of course.
    Twyla likes this.