Broker access

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by crazyflower, Aug 24, 2020.

1. crazyflower New Member

Are ftp or silver accounts able to sell on the broker? I had a sub years ago and am currently playing free. When are the credits consumed? I am not sure if found a bug or am just mistaken as I sold a couple items and noticed it didn't use any of my broker credits. I listed the items for sale at the broker npc in Gorowyn.
  2. DaimonosLucifer Active Member

I'm not sure broker creds are a thing anymore, and havnt heard of silver sub in years.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Silver subs were "grandfathered in" subs for people who had all access at the time when they last changed membership rules, that let their subs lapse. They aren't available anymore as far as I know. FTP and silver subs can sell on the broker, but you need broker credits to do so. FTP cannot buy or sell from the broker without broker credits, silver sub may buy but not sell without broker credits, unless the items were placed before the membership lapsed (unless this has changed since the last time I went silver, many years ago).
    Breanna likes this.